- Made in the USA
- Recycled Polartec Fleece-100% recycled #1 plastic bottles
- Machine Wash Gentle. Tumble Dry Low
- COLOR ON MODEL SOLD OUT
The ultimate in warmth and convenience scarves. Our Sasha scarf with a built-in hood keeps your neck, ears and head warm when the outside cold winds blow. Easily throw off the hood when you head back indoors. The fleece material is thick, plush and lightweight, and wicks away moisture. Our sustainable scarves are sewn at a family-owned sew shop in Northern California. Shop eco-friendly gifts and scarves for women at G and L Positive Goods.
How is polar fleece made? Created as an alternative to wool, polar fleece is a synthetic material. The recycled PET used to make polar fleece comes from recycled plastic bottles. The post-consumer waste is saved from landfills, cleaned, sterilized and then crushed into tiny chips of plastic. The chips are then melted down and turned into thread. The thread is milled in the USA and made into recycled polar fleece fabric.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.