- Made In Mexico
- One Size Fits Most
- Adjustable Snapback
- 5-panel Low-Profile Design with Mesh Back
- Spot Clean with Water
- Original Artwork by Local Humboldt Artist
Our Treetop Trucker Hat for men and women features custom artwork by local Humboldt artist and illustrator Buzz Parker. Find his artwork at www.buzzparker.com. The five-panel Treetop Trucker Hat has a low-profile design with a navy blue faux suede flat bill. The artwork on the front of the hat extends to the underside of the brim. Grey mesh back with adjustable snap for the perfect fit. Shop sustainable gifts and eco-friendly trucking hats for men and women at G and L Positive Goods.
How are G and L Positive Goods sustainable trucker hats made? We use state of the art printing and cutting equipment to blend technique, style and sustainability into one.
What materials are used in our hats? Our hats are made with organic cotton, recycled and upcycled fabrics which reduces the consumption of water, energy and raw materials. The visor insert of the brim is made from recycled laundry detergent bottles.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.