- Made in the USA
- Fabric is stretchy--One Size Fits Most
- Recycled Polartec Fleece
- Machine Wash Gentle. Tumble Dry Low
These fleece wrist warmers feature unique contrast topstitching in the design of a sunray. Recycled Polartec fleece fabric wicks water away while keeping you warm. Plus it's 100% made from recycled plastic bottles. Our eco-friendly gloves are sewn at a family-owned sewing shop in Northern California. Shop sustainable gifts and wrist warmers for women and teens at G and L Positive Goods.
How is polar fleece made? Created as a vegan alternative to wool, our polar fleece is made from recycled plastic bottles. The post-consumer waste is diverted from landfills, cleaned, sterilized and then crushed, melted down and spun into yarn that become the fabric.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.