- Made in the USA
- One Size Fits Most
- Upcycled Jersey Fabric
- Machine wash gentle, tumble dry low
The Pacifica Wrist Warmers are a lighter weight, all season wrist warmer. These are great for protection from that hot (summer) or cold (winter) steering wheel! Easy to keep in pocket or purse for quick protection. This style is so versatile and fun it is no wonder it has been one our best sellers for the last 10 years. Fully lined for extra comfort. Sewn from upcycled fabric, so each is a unique and limited edition. Fabric is stretchy and allows for one size fits most. Our sustainable wrist warmers are manufactured at a family-owned sew shop in Northern California. Shop sustainable gifts and fingerless gloves for teens and women at G and L Positive Goods.
What is upcycled fabric?
Materials salvaged from cutting rooms and fashion houses are repurposed as upcycled fabrics. We then purchase the fabrics saved from landfill and use them in our designs. Since each bit of fabric is a remnant, every style we make is limited-edition. Using upcycled fabrics saves water and energy plus helps to reduce waste.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.