- Made in the USA
- One Size Fits Most/elastic inner back
- Upcycled quilted corduroy fabric
- Hand wash/hang dry recommended.
Our Om hat features a unique upcycled quilted corduroy fabric and interesting seam work. The hat and brim is crushable which makes it perfect for traveling.
Our sustainable caps and hats are manufactured at a family-owned sew shop in Northern California. Shop eco-friendly soft caps for men and women at G and L Positive Goods.
What is upcycled fabric?
Materials salvaged from cutting rooms and fashion houses are repurposed as upcycled fabrics. We purchase the fabrics saved from landfill and use them in our designs. Since each bit of fabric is a remnant, every style we make is a limited edition. Using upcycled fabrics saves water and energy plus helps to reduce waste.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.