- Made in the USA
- Co Gender sizing
- S/M and M/L sizes for women and men
- Fabric comes from recycled plastic bottles!
- Machine Wash Gentle. Tumble Dry Low
Nomad fingerless gloves have a denim patch on palm for added durability. This is a utilitarian glove that provides protection and fingers are left free (for texting of course!) The sustainable gloves are sewn from fleece made from recycled plastic bottles. The fleece material is thick, plush and lightweight. The S/M size generally fits a woman’s hand and the M/L size is suitable for a man’s hand. Our eco-minded gloves are sewn at a family-owned sewing shop in Northern California. Shop sustainable gifts and winter gloves for men and women at G and L Positive Goods.
How is polar fleece made? Created as a vegan alternative to wool, our polar fleece is made from recycled plastic bottles. The post-consumer waste is diverted from landfills, cleaned, sterilized and then crushed, melted down and spun into yarn that become the fabric.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.