- Made in the USA
- One Size Fits Most
- Upcycled Stretchy Crushed Velvet
- Machine Wash Gentle. Tumble Dry Low
One of our most popular, the Jovie Wrist Warmers. Slip into our double layered fingerless gloves made from a delicious crushed velvet in limited-edition rich and vibrant colors. Our crushed velvet gloves for ladies and teens are sewn from upcycled rayon/cotton blend fabric.
What is upcycled fabric?
Materials salvaged from cutting rooms and fashion houses are repurposed as upcycled fabrics. We then purchase the fabrics saved from landfill and use them in our designs. Since each bit of fabric is a remnant, every style we make is limited-edition. Using upcycled fabrics saves water and energy plus helps to reduce waste.
Our sustainable wrist warmers are manufactured at a family-owned sew shop in San Francisco, California. Shop sustainable gifts and women’s gloves at G and L Positive Goods.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.