- Made in the USA
- One Size Fits Most
- Upcycled Cotton Jersey Fabric
- Machine Wash Gentle. Tumble Dry Low
The Gemini Wrist Warmers are sewn from a double layer of the softest sweater knit fabric, dubbed "unicorn fur". Disclaimer: No actual unicorns were harmed in the making of these. It feels like you are wearing your softest favorite cardigan wrapped around your hands. Sewn with upcycled cotton fabric.
What is upcycled fabric?
Materials salvaged from cutting rooms and fashion houses are repurposed as upcycled fabrics. We then purchase the fabrics saved from landfill and use them in our designs. Since each bit of fabric is a remnant, every style we make is limited-edition. Using upcycled fabrics saves water and energy plus helps to reduce waste.
Our eco-minded hand warmers are sewn at a family-owned sew shop in San Francisco, California. Shop sustainable gifts and fingerless gloves for women at G and L Positive Goods.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.