- Made in the USA
- One Size Fits Most
- Upcycled Fabric
- Machine Wash Gentle. Tumble Dry Low
Whether you’re out snowboarding on some fresh powder, chilling next to the campfire or practicing your flip kick at the skatepark, our Up Beanie comes through on the daily as your new favorite go-to soft knit cap. Classic beanie hat with a fitted silhouette and wide folded edge. Uncuff the beanie for a slouchy fit. Comes in several marled knit colors. Made from limited-edition upcycled yarn fabrics.
What is upcycled fabric?
Materials salvaged from cutting rooms and fashion houses are repurposed as upcycled fabrics. We then purchase the fabrics saved from landfill and use them in our designs. Since each bit of fabric is a remnant, every style we make is limited-edition. Using upcycled fabrics saves water and energy plus helps to reduce waste.
The eco-friendly winter hat is stretchy and allows for one size fits most. Our sustainable beanies and soft knit hats are manufactured at a family-owned sew shop in San Francisco, California. Shop sustainable gifts and eco-minded beanies for men, women and teens at G and L Positive Goods.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.