- Made in the USA
- Upcycled Cotton/rayon Fabric
- Machine Wash Gentle. Tumble Dry Low
Our Skyla scarf is a great accessory to add a pop of color to your wardrobe. It is lightweight and travels easily. Skyla scarf is upcycled fabric and eco-friendly. Our sustainable scarves for women are sewn at a family-owned sew shop in Northern California. Shop eco-minded gifts and scarves at G and L Positive Goods.
What is upcycled fabric?
Materials salvaged from cutting rooms and fashion houses are repurposed as upcycled fabrics. We then purchase the fabrics saved from landfill and use them in our designs. Since each bit of fabric is a remnant, every style we make is limited-edition. Using upcycled fabrics saves water and energy plus helps to reduce waste.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.