- Made in the USA
- Small/Medium, Medium/Large
- Recycled Cotton/Polyester Fabric, Upcycled Faux Fur, Upcycled Felt
- Machine Wash Gentle. Tumble Dry Low
Silly monster face mittens for boys and girls. Keep little hands warm during outdoor play with eco-friendly fleece gloves for children. Mittens made from recycled cotton/polyester fabric. Monster hair made from upcycled faux fur fabric. Monster eyes made from upcycled felt fabric.
How is our recycled fabric made? Industrial fabric waste is saved from landfills, grouped into like colors, shredded into fibers and then spun into yarn. We buy the recycled yarns and have them knitted into fabrics in North Carolina.
What is upcycled fabric? Materials salvaged from cutting rooms and fashion houses are repurposed as upcycled fabrics. We then purchase the fabrics saved from landfill and use them in our designs. Since each bit of fabric is a remnant, every style we make is limited-edition. Using upcycled fabrics saves water and energy plus helps to reduce waste.
S/M mittens fit toddler hand size 2 to 4 years old and our M/L mittens fit children's hands size 4 to 8 years old. Size can vary on children depending on how large their hands are. Our eco-minded gloves for children are sewn at a family-owned sew shop in San Francisco, California. Shop sustainable mittens for toddlers and kids at G and L Positive Goods.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.