- Made in Canada by 3rd generation family run knitting mill
- One Size Fits Most
- Recycled Cotton/Polylana yarn
- The Tahoe beanie features a chunky rib knit and bold colors. Double layered thickness provides extra warmth. The Tahoe Beanie is made from recycled yarn. It is a blend of 50% cotton and 50% Polylana knit fibers spun together. The 2 yarns are marled for a two-tone effect.
How is our recycled cotton yarn made? Industrial fabric waste is saved from landfills, grouped into like colors, shredded into fibers and then spun into yarn. We buy the recycled yarns and have them knitted into beanies in Canada.
What is Polylana yarn? Polylana is an eco-friendly, recycled yarn that requires a fraction of the energy and water than wool or acrylic. PETA approved vegan. Oeko-Tex Standard 100. Every component of the product is tested and free of over 100 harmful substances known to be dangerous to humans and the environment.
The soft fabric is stretchy and one size fits all. Our sustainable beanies are sewn at a third-generation family-owned knitting mill in Canada. Shop eco-friendly gifts and beanies for men, women and teens at G and L Positive Goods.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.