- Hand made in Mexico
- Natural Palm Straw
- Adjustable Chin Strap with bead slide
- One Size Fits Most
- Spot Clean With Water
The extra-wide brim on our Sundaze hat provides great sun protection against UV rays. Great hot weather accessory for long exposure to direct sunlight. Includes stylish and unique multicolored Peruvian fabric band, and the inner hat band is soft elastic for a perfect fit. The circumference of the Sundaze measures 21 to 23 inches (53 to 58 centimeters). The brim measures 4 inches (10.16 centimeters).
The Sundaze sun hat is handmade at a second-generation family-owned hat making company in Mexico. The artisans keep centuries-old weaving traditions alive by making palm straw hats to support their family business. Shop sustainable gifts and sun hats for women at G and L Positive Goods.
How are sustainable palm straw sun hats made?
Our eco-friendly sun hats and fedoras are made from 100% organic dry palm leaves grown in Mexico. The natural material hats are handwoven from plant fiber, softened by steam and then formed over a hat block. Each individual hat is woven by hand so no two are exactly alike.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.