- Hand woven natural undyed Palm Straw
- Adjustable Chin Strap with bead slide
- One size fits most
- 3" brim for great UV protection
- Spot Clean With Water
This lightweight hat has an adjustable chin strap with a brass bead slide. The Selina inner crown measures 21.5" - 22.75 inches. Our eco-minded women's sun hat is made from handwoven palm straw, and is handmade at a second-generation family-owned hat making company in Mexico. The artisans keep centuries-old weaving traditions alive by making palm straw hats to support their family business. Shop sustainable gifts and sun hats for women and teens at G and L Positive Goods.
How are sustainable palm straw sun hats made? Our eco-friendly sun hats and fedoras are made from 100% organic dry palm leaves grown in Mexico. The natural material hats are handwoven from plant fiber, softened by steam and then formed over a hat block. Each individual hat is woven by hand so no two are exactly alike.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.