- Made in the USA
- One Size Fits Most
- Recycled Polartec Fleece
- Machine Wash Gentle. Tumble Dry Low
Lightweight neck cozy embellished with contrast top stitching and adorned with a beautiful rose blossom. Attaches in the back with a coconut shell button. Small and compact it can be carried in a purse or pocket and taken out to wear for warmth when a cold breeze blows. Our eco-friendly women’s neck cozy is sewn from Polartec fleece and made from recycled plastic bottles.
How is polar fleece made? Created as an alternative to wool, polar fleece is a synthetic material. The recycled PET used to make polar fleece comes from recycled plastic bottles. The post-consumer waste is saved from landfills, cleaned, sterilized and then crushed into tiny chips of plastic. The chips are then melted down and turned into thread. The thread is milled in the USA and made into recycled polar fleece fabric.
The fleece material is thick, plush and lightweight. Our eco-minded scarves are sewn at a family-owned sew shop in San Francisco, California. Shop sustainable gifts and scarves for women and teens at G and L Positive Goods.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.