- Made in the USA
- S/M, M/L
- Recycled Polyester Fabric
- Machine Wash Gentle. Tumble Dry Low
The most popular hand warmer for men and women in our shop is our best-selling Nomad fingerless gloves. The palms are reinforced for added durability. The sustainable gloves are sewn from recycled cotton fabric.
How is our recycled fabric made? Industrial fabric waste is saved from landfills, grouped into like colors, shredded into fibers and then spun into yarn. We buy the recycled yarns and have them knitted into fabrics in North Carolina.
The thick and warm soft cotton material feels like your favorite sweatshirt. The S/M size generally fits a woman’s hand and the M/L size is suitable for a man’s hand. Our eco-minded gloves are sewn at a family-owned sew shop in San Francisco, California. Shop sustainable gifts and winter gloves for men and women at G and L Positive Goods.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.