- Made in the USA
- Co-gender styling
- S/M, M/L (sized for women and men)
- Recycled Cotton/poly fabric
- Machine Wash Gentle. Tumble Dry Low.
Great when you need warmth, but want the fingers to be free, plus palms are reinforced with denim for added durability. Sewn from recycled poly/cotton fabric. The thick, soft material feels like your favorite sweatshirt. The S/M size generally fits a woman’s hand and the M/L size is suitable for a man’s hand. Our eco-minded gloves are sewn at a family-owned sewing shop in Northern California. Shop sustainable gifts and winter gloves for men and women at G and L Positive Goods.
How is our recycled fabric made? Industrial fabric remnants are diverted from landfills, grouped into like colors, spun into yarns and woven into new fabric. Our custom milled fabric is made in North Carolina.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.