- Made in the USA
- One Size Fits Most
- Recycled Cotton/Polyester Fabric
- Machine Wash Gentle. Tumble Dry Low
Short brimmed cap trimmed with lace and coconut shell buttons. Made from custom milled recycled cotton/polyester fabric. The soft fabric is stretchy making our women's caps one size fits most. Our eco-friendly hats are sewn at a family-owned sew shop in Northern California. Shop sustainable gifts and hats for women at G and L Positive Goods.
How is our recycled fabric made? Industrial fabric waste is saved from landfills, grouped into like colors, shredded into fibers and then spun into yarn. We buy the recycled yarns and have them knitted into fabrics in North Carolina.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.