- Made in the USA
- One Size Fits Most
- Recycled Polartec Fleece
- Machine Wash Gentle. Tumble Dry Low
The Miss J wrist warmer is named after one of our favorite ballerinas, Miss Jocelyn. Our sustainable fingerless gloves are great for typists stuck in a freezing cold office, the driver who needs warm hands and a firm grip on the wheel or the teen who prefers style with the easy ability to text. Perfect for any occasion, our eco-friendly hand warmer is sewn from Polartec fleece and made from recycled plastic bottles.
How is polar fleece made? Created as an alternative to wool, polar fleece is a synthetic material. The recycled PET used to make polar fleece comes from recycled plastic bottles. The post-consumer waste is saved from landfills, cleaned, sterilized and then crushed into tiny chips of plastic. The chips are then melted down and turned into thread. The thread is milled in the USA and made into recycled polar fleece fabric.
The fleece material is thick, plush and lightweight. The soft fabric is stretchy making our women's fingerless gloves one size fits most. Our eco-friendly gloves are sewn at a family-owned sew shop in San Francisco, California. Shop sustainable gifts and wrist warmers for women at G and L Positive Goods.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.