- Made in the USA
- Small/Medium, Medium/Large
- Recycled Cotton/Polyester Fabric
- Machine Wash Gentle. Tumble Dry Low
A perfect cold weather cap for your little critter. This fun and playful animal hat for boys and girls comes in a variety of colors. Our popular sustainable Kritter hat has long earflaps for extra warmth. Chin tied straps provide a sturdy fit for when your little animal is roaming the playground. Made from recycled plush cotton/polyester fabric.
How is our recycled fabric made? Industrial fabric waste is saved from landfills, grouped into like colors, shredded into fibers and then spun into yarn. We buy the recycled yarns and have them knitted into fabrics in North Carolina.
S/M measures 19" in circumference and is considered to fit toddler size 1 to 4 years old. M/L measures twenty inches in circumference and is considered to fit size 5 to 9 years old. Please note, size will dependent on the circumference of child’s head. Our eco-minded hats and caps for children are sewn at a family-owned sew shop in San Francisco, California. Shop sustainable hats for toddlers and kids at G and L Positive Goods.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.