- Made in the USA
- One Size Fits Most
- Recycled Polyana Cotton/Acrylic Yarn
- Machine Wash Gentle. Tumble Dry Low
The stylish Jax hat for ladies is great for outdoor activities and everyday casual wear. Our short brim women’s caps feature metal button embellishments and contrast decorative topstitching. Made from recycled cotton/polyester fabric. The soft fabric is stretchy and one size fits most. Our sustainable women’s hats are sewn at a family-owned sewing shop in San Francisco, California. Shop eco-friendly gifts and soft caps for women and teens at G and L Positive Goods.
How is our recycled fabric made? Industrial fabric waste is saved from landfills, grouped into like colors, shredded into fibers and then spun into yarn. We buy the recycled yarns and have them knitted into fabrics in North Carolina.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.