- Made in the USA
- One Size Fits Most
- Recycled Cotton Fabric
- Machine Wash Gentle. Tumble Dry Low
Color on Model Sold Out
Unique eco-friendly fox hat for curious and playful kids. Our fun animal hat for boys and girls has pointed ears, button nose and eyes. Long earflaps added for extra warmth. Stays secure with tie straps under the chin. Made from custom milled recycled cotton/polyester fabric. The soft fabric is stretchy--one size fits most. The circumference of the children’s fox hat is 20" and can be worn by children of ages 4 to 10 years old depending on their head size. Our sustainable hats for kids are sewn at a family-owned sewing shop in Northern California. Shop eco-friendly hats for infants, toddlers and children at G and L Positive Goods.
How is our recycled fabric made? Industrial fabric scraps are diverted from landfills, then grouped into like colors and shredded into yarns to make new fabric. This custom milled fabric is made for us in North Carolina.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.