- Made in the USA
- One Size Fits Most
- Upcycled Fabric
- Machine Wash Gentle. Tumble Dry Low
Women’s stylish short brim cap with tailored seam detailing and decorative coconut shell buttons. Elastic back for a comfortable stretch and fit. Whether you want to dance the night away or have a regal look, this hat will do the trick. Our eco-minded Desiree hat for women is made from upcycled fabrics.
What is upcycled fabric?
Materials salvaged from cutting rooms and fashion houses are repurposed as upcycled fabrics. We then purchase the fabrics saved from landfill and use them in our designs. Since each bit of fabric is a remnant, every style we make is limited-edition. Using upcycled fabrics saves water and energy plus helps to reduce waste.
Our sustainable caps for ladies are manufactured at a family-owned sew shop in San Francisco, California. Shop eco-friendly caps and hats for women and teens at G and L Positive Goods.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.