- Made in the USA
- Elastic back--One size fits most
- Upcycled, sustainable Fabric
- Hand wash, hang dry recommended
Women’s stylish short brim cap fits over the ear. Tailored seam details and coconut shell buttons. Elastic back for a comfortable fit. The eco-minded Desiree is sewn in a family-owned sewing shop in Northern California. Shop eco-friendly caps and hats for women and teens at G and L Positive Goods.
What is upcycled fabric?
Materials salvaged from cutting rooms and fashion houses are repurposed as upcycled fabrics. Since every fabric is a remnant, each style we make using this fabric is limited-edition. Using upcycled fabrics saves water and energy and reduces waste.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.