- Made in Mexico
- Palm Straw
- Adjustable Chin Strap with bead slide
- One Size Fits Most
- Spot Clean With Water
You can enjoy the sunshine in our wide brim Cordoba sun hat. The lightweight weave will keep your head cool on those hot summer days, while the wide brim provides a good amount of sun protection. Our eco-minded sun hat is handwoven from renewable and sustainable palm straw.. Elastic inner hat band provides the perfect fit. The hat measurements are 21.5"-23" inches (55-58 cm). The Cordoba is handmade at a second-generation family-owned hat making company in Mexico. The artisans keep centuries-old weaving traditions alive by making palm straw hats to support their family business. Shop sustainable gifts and sun hats at G and L Positive Goods.
How are sustainable palm straw sun hats made?
Our eco-friendly sun hats are made from 100% organic dry palm leaves grown in Mexico. The natural material hats are handwoven from plant fiber, softened by steam and then formed over a hat block. Each individual hat is woven by hand so no two are exactly alike.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.