- Made in the USA
- One Size Fits Most
- Upcycled Cotton Fabric
- Machine Wash Gentle. Hang dry recommended
The versatile eco-friendly bandana for men and women that never goes out of style! Wear the multipurpose accessory as a gaiter, face covering, scarf or headband. Our bandanas can also be a fashionable neck scarf for dogs! Our handkerchiefs are sewn from upcycled cotton jersey fabric. The ultra-soft and stretchy fabric is one size fits most. Our eco-minded bandanas are sewn at a family-owned sew shop in San Francisco, California. Shop eco-friendly gifts and sustainable scarves for men and women at G and L Positive Goods.
What is upcycled fabric?
Materials salvaged from cutting rooms and fashion houses are repurposed as upcycled fabrics. We then purchase the fabrics saved from landfill and use them in our designs. Since each bit of fabric is a remnant, every style we make is limited-edition. Using upcycled fabrics saves water and energy plus helps to reduce waste.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.