- Hand Woven Palm Straw- Note: Weave may vary slightly from picture due to each hat being handwoven
- One Size Fits Most
- Spot Clean With Water
Charlie Fedora for men and women steps up your style for everyday activities or that special excursion. Our lightweight fedora is styled with a 3/4-inch black cotton twill band with coconut button detail. Our eco-minded Charlie Fedora is made from natural and renewable palm straw. Comes with an elastic inner band for that perfect fit. Hat fit measures heads ranging from 21.5 inches to 23 inches. The Charlie is handmade at a second-generation family-owned hat making company in Mexico. The artisans keep centuries-old weaving traditions alive by making palm straw hats to support their family business. Shop sustainable gifts and fedoras for men and women at G and L Positive Goods.
How are sustainable palm straw sun hats made?
Our eco-friendly sun hats and fedoras are made from 100% organic dry palm leaves grown in Mexico. The natural material hats are handwoven from plant fiber, softened by steam and then formed over a hat block. Each individual hat is woven by hand so no two are exactly alike.
The G and L Positive Goods mission is to create fun and unique accessories that bring about positive change in the world.
- All of our eco-friendly clothing and accessories are designed by Gypsy and Lolo in Northern California.
- We care about our impact on the environment and give back to our planet by planting a tree for every item sold.
- Our business also gives back to the community by donating three percent of our yearly profits to social and environmental causes.
- G and L Positive Goods sustainable apparel is ethically made. Our slow fashion brand works almost exclusively with family-owned artisan businesses to produce our products.